Tuesday 16 October 2012

Free vpn again by techtotrickz

today am going to give you very exclusive working free vpn...based on tcp and udp with ports 9200 and 80 respecively....this vpns are made for philipians sims but you can use it with airtel sims
it donot need any registration....
you have two option after cmpleting the free vpn installaion.....
*smart
*glob
glob is 9201 udp and smart server is tcp based....for me glob server is working with my airtel sim.....anyway check your self.......

download from the links below...

0 comments:

;;-) :-/ :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) ( ) /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c ] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

get me on

About Me

My Photo
Hii..Am fayis..electrical engg student..

U r being trace by us

IP

 
Share